Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy is well managed by The Srinivasa Educational Academy, Chittoor. The management, under the chairmanship of Bharatha Jyothi Dr. R. Venkataswamy is very dedicated to the well being of the institute and also the well fare of the staff teaching and non-teaching. The management is successful in providing all the facilities that are required to the institute. The management is well known to all the people for its generosity and good managing skills. The management of the institute is student caring and is always a step forward in helping the students
‘Bharatha Jyothi’ Dr. Ravuri Venkataswamy
Chairman, SV Group of Educational Institutions.
Dr. Ravuri Venkataswamy is a multi-faceted personality with many unique distinctions to his name. He relentlessly works towards setting new standards in quality education. He has set up Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology, backed by a team of top-notch professionals. An abode of education, it boasts of in-tune-with-the-times facilities and is always geared to make the students future-ready.
- “Best Educational Promoter” awarded by Vijaya- Bhargavi Stage Award, received in 1993 at Ravindra Bharathi, Hyderabad.on 15.07.1993.
- “Bharat Jyothi Award” awarded by International Integrity Peace & Friendship Society in 2000 for scoring a string of outstanding achievements in the chosen field of activity.
- “Nandi Award” received from the Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh during the year 2003 for the Best Children’s Film “Little Hearts” produced during the year 2000 and 2001.
Treasurer Dist. Congress Committee, Chittoor
- Served as a Treasurer of Chittoor District Congress Committee for 3 years i.e., 1996 to 1999.
- Z.P.T.C. Member – Elected as a Z.P.T.C Member of Penumur as an Independent Candidate in 1995.
- Served the Congress Party for about 24 years in different positions and capacities.
- Resigned from the Congress Party and for all the above positions including the Primary Membership of the Congress Party in 1999. He was frustrated and disappointed by the Congressmen for all these 24 Years.
- Present Position – Serving weaker sections such as BC, SC, ST and minorities without any party symbol. Looking after the Educational Institutions.
Established Educational Institutions
- Elected as President and Correspondent for Srinivasa Educational Academy, Chittoor and established various Educational Institutions.
- Elected as President of the Chittoor District Weaker Sections Welfare Association in the year 1981.
- Nominated as District Congress Committee Member on 22.07.1976 and General Secretary District Congress during 1978 and during the Congress split in 1978 worked for Congress party for the success of Congress candidates.
- Elected as President of Chittoor Congress Poosalavari Sangam in the year 1976.
- Elected as College Union General Secretary in the year 1967.
- General Secretary APCC. (B.C. Cell) Served as a General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (B.C Cell) for 2 years i.e., 1997 to 1999.
Social Service Activities
- Established 100 Non Formal Educational Centers in Penumur Mandal, Puthalapattu Mandal, and G,D,Nellore MandaI of Chittoor District in 1989 under Central Government Assistance to cater to the needs of primary education of 3000 children.
- Established another 100 Non Formal Educational Centers in Veduru Kuppam MandaI and Penumur MandaI of Chittoor District in 1999 Under Central Government Assistance to cater to the needs of more than 3000 children.
- Constructed 250 Houses and 500 Low cost Latrines for the poor and down trodden in Penumur Mandal and G.D. Nellore MandaI of Chittoor District in 1995.
R.V. Srinivas, B.Tech., MBA (UK)
Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy, RVS Nagar, Chittoor.
|Vice-Chairman for Srinivasa Educational Academy and playing a proactive role in the management of following 23 Educational Institutions in various fields of study:|
|Institutions Promoted by Srinivasa Educational Academy|